Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Top 10 List of Necessary Commercial Insurance Coverages....

10 Important Business Insurance Coverages 

I’m not a cookie cutter type of guy.  Not personally and especially not professionally.
I have carried this belief into my insurance career and practice it with every client I meet.  I don’t believe in one-size fits all.  To me “One-Size Fits All” means everyone is exactly the same.  And that's not necessarily true...No two businesses are the same which means that no two clients are the same...which means that no two insurance policies should be the same either. 

However, there are several coverages which I feel need to be addressed with every single commercial client - no matter how big or small that business is.  As all these coverages are fundamental to protecting every business. 


The following is a list of 10 coverages that I discuss with every client I sit down with:
  1. Building and Business Property
  2. General Liability
  3. Business Income
  4. Crime
  5. Tech Liability
  6. Business Auto
  7. Workers Compensation
  8. Disability
  9. Professional Liability (Errors and Omission)
  10. Employment Practices Liability

The are many more possible insurance coverages that your Business may need.  As such, it is important to develop a strong working relationship with your local independent insurance agent, Jason Shroot, as he will ask many questions in understand the specifics of your business.  To start the analysis of your current business insurance needs, please contact 714-988-3325.